Tuesday, September 4, 2012

GOOD MORNING MERMAIDS - JOIN ME

Did everyone have a nice holiday?  I know I did.  There were lots of festivities and food. I don't know about you but I "sea" food and I eat food.  So, I blew it.  There was no calorie count here from Friday until today.  Now, I have to be good and eat right! It is back to fruit, veggies and water;) LOTS OF WATER for mermaids.

I appreciate all of the mermaids who are visiting Dial M For Mermaid.  Dial M For Mermaid is a new mermaid blog and I am proud to say I have had lots of traffic.  Now, if you mergirls would just take the time to join Dial M For Mermaid, I would really appreciate it.  It would be nice to have some company.  It can get lonely here in the deep blue!  If you have a blog also, I will be happy to join you in return.

OMG my big fat cat just jumped in my lap, clawing the meat off my hip!  Isn't he sweet to do that?  Of course he is sweet.  He just wants some love.  I am going to have to take a picture of him and post here.  He is only 7 months old and is too big for his "pants" already.  Five more months of growth before he is grown.  I will have to get a public job to feed him.  He is so big and the most gentle cat I have ever owned.  He will literally lay down for you to scratch his stomach.  That may not be an unusual thing to you but it is to me.  Any of my other cats would  like remove one of my fingers if I even looked like I was going for the tummy!

Well, I have my mermaid chores to do.  So I must make a big splash and leave this scene for now.  Again, join me at Dial M For Mermaid.  Let's have some fun;)  I love to be mischievous!  Sea ya' soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment