Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WISDOM FRUIT

Okay mers.  I know (my time) it is only 8:14pm BUT I am going to lay down, get cozy and find something appetizing on t.v.  I am tired tonight.  Too much crafting/designing has strained my brain. (Click on SeXy MeRmAiD to see the pretty mermaid fabric block I just finished designing).  Let me leave you with some wisdom fruit OH I like that!  That is my new words. HA.  I just changed the title:


Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do so. ~Author Unknown

Night splash.......................................................

6 comments:

  1. I'm no longer positive the place you're getting your info, but good
    topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more.

    Thanks for wonderful information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user
    of net therefore from now I am using net for content,
    thanks to web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I genuinely
    enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark
    your blog and definitely will come back later in life. I want to
    encourage you to ultimately continue your great job,
    have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be suggested this web site by means of my cousin. I'm not positive whether this
    post is written through him as nobody else understand such designated approximately my problem.
    You're amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web page, for the reason that
    i want enjoyment, as this this website conations
    in fact good funny data too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write or else it is difficult to write.

    ReplyDelete