Wednesday, July 2, 2014

VEGAN REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

I say yum to that.  Did you know they are now making vegan Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?  I didn't either but I just ate some.  Shame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have become a total vegan and 5 minutes ago I blew it.  Well, that is the first time in a long time so I guess I am still a good mermaid.

I enjoy vegan food.  It is really delicious if you know how to use spices.  So yummy and healthy.  I guess it is better to learn later than never.  I will eat this way the rest of my life which I hope to be here to aggravate people until I am at least 150.  Well, I can dream.

I have to go now and cook for my not so vegan husband.  You know, he wants the red meat and delicious but so unhealthy food.  YUK.  I am going to rattle some pots and pans down under.  Later mers.

No comments:

Post a Comment