Thursday, July 17, 2014

SURVIVAL LIGHTS WHEN SHTF

Glow Sticks

Okay, I am a 5 year old trapped in a 100-year-old mermaid body!  I love glow sticks.  They are the coolest things since ice cream.  Besides being pretty, they make survival lights for you when the power like goes off??? You know, in case SHTF and now we make survival lights the best way we know how??  Okay, load up on glow sticks. I buy mine from the Dollar Tree.  They work well.  Also, you can make pretties with them that your kids will love and let them help you make these.  Take several mason jars and some glow sticks. (You can recycle jars and use those.  Maybe pickle jars, peanut butter jars, etc.)  Don't forget the glitter.  Glitter makes everything better.  Cut off the ends of say 2 glow sticks per jar.  Dump into mason jars.  Add some glitter. Screw on lids.  Shake well.  PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes? Yes! We tell the kids they are fairy jars.  They are pretty on your deck in the summer at night.  I do not know how long the light will actually last removed from the glitter sticks but I am watching mine to find out.

I just thought I would share this with my blogger friends.  Enjoy and let me know how this works for you!

 
FAIRY GLOW STICK JAR OR SURVIVAL LIGHTS JAR

glitter sticks glow in the dark
GLOW STICKS JUNKIE - THAT'S ME


fancy floral mermaid texti divider

No comments:

Post a Comment