Wednesday, July 16, 2014

LEARNING HTML

 Html Course

Oh my.  This mermaid is just starting an html course.  Learning  html is like Greek to me.  It is really not that hard.  There are just so many things to remember. I started learning html a few years ago, although now I don't remember any of it.  Anyway, I was learning some at the time and built my first simple web page.  The instructor told me where to go online to find the code for the color I wanted my web page.  So I did and put it where I was supposed to.  Then I loaded the page.  I could not wait to see my pink web page - you know us mergirls like pink.  Well, it loaded and was pink NOT.  It was white as white could be.  It took me 20 minutes to see what I had done wrong.  I left out one little period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, learning html is like dealing with a mermaid with pms.  On top of all that, I am soooooooooooooooo tired.  I think I will retire to my ocean cave and rest.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.....  I just had to share.  Look how happy the sharks are.  You know with grins like that they MUST be enrolled in html classes! That is my new goal.  I wanna' be an html shark.

smiling sharks in water picture
SHARKS LEARNING HTML LMBO


pretty mermaid text line divider

No comments:

Post a Comment