Thursday, May 11, 2017

GOD FORGIVES

Thank goodness God forgives.  I need to get this off my chest and I am doing it publicly on my blog.  As a Christian, I can't be ashamed of God or His Son Jesus. 

For quite sometime, I have fallen very short of the glory of God.  In other words, I have backslid and my behavior as a Christian has not made God happy and has actually been a bad witness for Him.

"The world" expects Christians to be perfect.  We are not perfect - just saved from an eternity in hell because of our acceptance of Jesus as our Savior and Lord of our lives.  We may in fact experience more problems than nonbelievers.  We have many temptations to deal with and much is dumped on us by nonbelievers.  Many of them hate us.  Jesus said that "the world" will surely hate His followers because they hated Him long before they hated us.

So, I am returning to my God and Savior and have repented for ALL of the sins I have committed.  I will say I have been very bad for quite awhile but I know from my personal experience with my Heavenly Father, He is real and He never left me.  I left Him.  Well, I have returned to my faith.  I am back Lord.  My trust is in You and You alone.   You will never let me down.  I am grateful You are a merciful, loving, and forgiving God.  AND now I must forgive all of those who have hurt me. 

This fresh new start has me feeling wonderful..  If you don't know Jesus, get a Bible, start reading and He through His Word, will change your life forever.  Amen.  God bless to all who read and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment