Thursday, October 13, 2016

NEW FABRIC MERMAID PRINTS

Dial M For Mermaid is on the line!  I have been down under literally.  I lost my precious mom and my world stopped for awhile.  But, I am back and back to designing and printing new fabric mermaid prints.

I have designed some pinup girl mermaids and created some merbaby fabric that will melt your hearts.  We do offer some of the dandiest little baby mermaid fabric blocks that you will find anywhere.

We have upgraded our method of printing and our new fabric mermaid prints do not have to be hand washed  You can now wash them in the machine. YEAH!  For cool pictures, look click on the page tab of the  type of mermaid design you are looking for and don't forget our other designs  We will be listing new pictures tomorrow.

Catch you later.  I have a lovely merman that needs my attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment