Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WELL HOWDY MERS and PEOPLE HA!

Hello. It has been awhile.  I have been busy. Yep, up to my usual mischief but it is all good. Which of you mers have been naughty? Send me an email to dialmformermaid@gmail.com. I will feature you right here. I know mers. Some of you have been naughty or you know someone who has. Tell Dial M all about it and I guarantee I will make a big splash about it. I have some news to report about me. Yep, you are hearing it straight from me. There is this PeRsOn and she is NOT a real Mer but an impostor. She is accusing me of stealing a mermaid she designed. The funny thing is, this so called mermaid she designed and prints on fabric like I do, LOOKS JUST LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has taken another artist's mermaids. I have the link if you want to *sea*;)   


 https://www.flickr.com/photos/10017213@N03/5751314452/


So check out the above link.  You know the deal - copy and past in your address bar.  PLEASE READ.  I am so tired of this woman trying to cause me problems.  


Gone for now.  Will return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment