Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SHELLY LAPOINTE A/K/A MERMAID SHELLY

#shellylapointe #mermaidshelly

Shelly LaPointe a/k/a Mermaid Shelly is GONE gone GoNe!  Rumor has it she dissipated into the sea.  Every time I see sea foam, I think of her.  I miss  her on face book.  Her delightful posts would always make my day.  Such a sad loss to me personally and the mermaid community.

Mermaid Shelly is so beautiful.  But, her beauty is not just on the outside but radiates from within and lights up the world around her.  She is such a kind and gentle spirt who would give one the shirt off her back.  So sad she was used by so many and taken advantage of because of her kindness and good heart.

Mermaid Shelly I wish you would come back or at least drop me a line and let me know you are okay. 

BEAUTIFUL MERMAID SHELLY


sea bride mermaid shelly
SEA BRIDE MERMAID SHELLY


mermaid shelly as a sea bride
BEAUTIFUL MERMAID SHELLY - SEA BRIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment