Friday, July 11, 2014

PRAY FOR ZAK HIGGINS

UPDATE ON ZAK HIGGINS:  For all of you who have taken the time to pray for Zak, thank you.  But, I must ask you  to please keep praying.  At this time, he is still in a coma but off life support!  Yeah and thank you Lord.  Let's keep on praying until he wakes up.  Thanks so much~~~~~~~

This request is for any of you who follow my blog or are even visiting my blog for the first time.  If you believe in prayer, please pray for my dear friend's son, Zak Higgins.  He was in a car crash on Monday.  Since, he has had swelling/bleeding on the brain, is in a coma, and hooked up to life support.  He is a very handsome and sweet young man.  I do believe  (and I respect everyones' opinions) God is still on His throne when these things happen.  Why do they happen?  If I could answer that, then I would  have already healed Zak.  I know that prayer is what moves God.  He tells us in His word to pray without ceasing and prayers can move Him to change His mind.  If you know mighty prayer warriors, we need them  now!!!!

So PLEASE pray for this precious young man - that God will heal him totally and soon.  Thank you for all who read and pray. 

Would you click share after reading?  Let's try to make this go viral!  

ZAK  HIGGINS NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS AND A MIRACLE FROM GOD - PLEASE PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment