Monday, July 21, 2014

EASY GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE POUND CAKE

#easycake #germanchocolatecake #easypoundcake

Yum yum to my tum tum.  You will love this recipe  if you love chocolate.  It has never failed to get rave reviews whenever or wherever I served it.  Try it and please post your comment as to how you like it.

Melt in Your Mouth Delicious

Note: You can do many different things with this recipe. I have used different cake mixes for variety. It is even tastier if you use Devil's Food cake mix and I have also used Betty Crocker Pecan cake mix. However, I listed the original recipe here. Use your imagination. The key is the main ingredient: Betty Crocker Coconut Pecan Frosting.

1 Box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
1 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Oil
3 Eggs
1 Container Betty Crocker Coconut Pecan Frosting
Mix cake mix, eggs, water, and oil. Stir in Coconut Pecan Frosting. Bake in a greased 9 x 13 pan or bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment