Saturday, July 5, 2014

BEST GRILLED STEAK RECIPE

Some years ago, I invited my sister and her husband over for dinner.  I bought 4 big sirloin steaks and prepared a large salad with baked potatoes.  She informed me on the sly not to be insulted but she told me her husband would be polite and eat some of the sirloin on his plate but not all.  She said the reason is that he found sirloin to be tough.  I said fine.  Not a problem.  So, we grilled and sat down to eat.  To make a long story short, you could cut the sirloin with a fork.  It was that tender and juicy.  He ate the last bite and she told me talked about those steaks I grilled to his relatives for years and told them they were the best steaks he had ever tasted and the most tender.  Well, as you know, if you read my blog, I no longer eat steak.  I am vegan but for those of you who do, I am going to give you my recipe.  If you don't like spicey, you will not like it.  I no longer buy sirloin for my husband.  I get ribeye.  

BEST GRILLED STEAK RECIPE

Steak of your choice
Olive oil (I use cold pressed)
Garlic Powder
Black Pepper
Mrs. Dash Extra Spicey

Lay steaks in a casserole.  Pour olive oil onto each and rub it in.  Then shake shake on the garlic powder, Mrs. Dash, and black pepper.  Rub that in.  Turn steaks over and repeat the process.  Then cover with foil and put in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours before grilling.  YUM YUM.  Let me know how you like my best grilled steak recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment