Tuesday, July 15, 2014

KILL BED BUG INFESTATIONS

I have recently learned that bed bug infestations are on the rise.  There are several reasons for this.  One is because  so many different nationalities are coming into our country.  I am not picking on anyone but being factual.  Bed bugs are moving in big time to motels and hotels.

My stepson called me one day and as we were talking, he mentioned he had a major problem with bed bugs.  His landlord had told him to stay out of his house for 24 hours and turn the heat up full blast.  He said the high heat would kill them.  He did this on two different occasions and it did not work.  I told him what to do and in a few days they were gone.  He did have to repeat the treatment one more time in a week.  That was a year ago and he has had no problems since.  

More later. I will tell you how to permanently rid yourself of this problem unless someone visits you that has the same problem.  Bed bugs will be on their clothes and  you will get them again.  But, very treatable and I will tell you the non toxic way to get rid of them and NO I AM NOT SELLING ONE THING!

I will post the solution for your bedbug problem on my page DIY HOUSEHOLD CARE later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment