Saturday, January 5, 2013

DIAL M FOR MERMAID SPICE

Dial M For Mermaid was created by me to have fun.  This is my blog but feel free to comment any time.  Dial M For Mermaid is about everything.  You might find anything posted here, not just mermaid chatter.  Heck,  you may even find Elvis here!  I post whatever strikes my fancy.  I have neglected DMFM lately.  I have been so busy designing and printing fabric blocks.  I hope to get in the groove though and find time to play here.  It is about time I started on Mermaid Shelly again she is my favorite mermaid and I love to mess with her.

Well, scratch my scales!  I think I will go design a fabric block.  The notion just struck.  If you see Elvis, let me know please.  They say he didn't die.  He was lured into the deep blue by some sexy mermaid.  Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment